Wazzup !




Hey hey. It's me again. It has been so much a while right? Well seems so.


Damn ! I really need to work on this blog. I need to put up something quite good for this blog. It's just that I don't really know what kind of tutorial I should do. And the fact that writing a tutorial is so freaking hard and time-consuming. Besides, as far as i know, a lot of people don't even have Adobe Photoshop installed on their computer ! How ironic. That explains why this blog seems to be haunted.

Well, speaking of Adobe Photoshop, did you guys hear? That Adobe is currently going to release a new version of Adobe Photoshop - the CS5. Cool !

I mean not that cool. At least try to collect a lot more new features long enough for people to get bored with previous version, Photoshop CS4. It has been only a year before they decided to release a new one.

Though the new CS5 will offer with a lot more better features, but still, it seems like they are trying to gain as much profit as possible. Capitalism. Sigh..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share Share this on Twitter -->>